March 29, 2010

WE'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

Two Dachshunds & Co. tagged us in the blog photo game.
And here are the rules:
1). Go to your 1st photo folder
2). Find the 10th picture
3). Post the 10th picture and tell everyone about it!

This picture is of my buddy, Punky. Punky is a girl and she's 19 years old. Let me tell you something about that old girl. SHE IS FAST AND FIERCE!! She will chase after me from room to room. She acts like a much younger girl. She used to be really big. Around 20 pounds. But now that she is older, she is losing weight. Basically, she is a sweet natured cat. She just doesn't like dogs. Bummer!!



4). Tag 5 other Doggie Blogs so they can have some photo fun, too!! (If you've recently been tagged, sorry!!)

Twinkie
Bear
Chloe
Lorenza
Frankie Furter
















8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kitty! We luuv her tail! Have a grrreat week!
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, TJ!
    Sounds like Punky loves to play with you! Or not...
    Thanks for tagging me!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Yikes!! See dis is why Bubs and I hate cats! They are just too mean! oh yeah and mom said to say thanks for playing! :)

    ~Bubbles & Texas from Two Dachshunds & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, I likes her tail too, looks like a squirrels tail.
    We got tagged for this too and we skeered what pic it might be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, if any other dogs ask we would have to deny it to the death, but...Punky looks pretty cute.

    Alven, Flash and Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this game. I accept the tag (as if I had a choice).
    Technical stuff: I couldn't access your blog through your comment. You have disabled access to your profile. Now, I got here because I tried and I was determined, but you may be losing furiends. Just something to think about..
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet it's fun trying to keep the peace in your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Punky is a sweet kitteh.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete

VISITS FROM DOG LOVERS