March 20, 2010

A CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY

For some strange reason, my Mommy thinks I look like Basil Rathbone. He's the guy who played Sherlock Homes in those old films. She says that it's because of our long noses. But she also says that I'm much, much cuter (love you too, Mommy). It must be the noses because I know I would NEVER smoke, nor would I ever, ever wear such a silly hat. (Oh please don't let me eat my words on the hat comment). Look at our profiles below and see what you think.







8 comments:

  1. Well, I think you are just as clever and the hat would like nice on you.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That hat WOULD look nice on you!
    xoxo,
    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are MUCH better looking that that guy!!! I will admit that I actually have a picture of myself in a hat just like that!! It is from back in the day when I was being Frankie the Dachshund Detective.. and had my own INSNIFFIGATION AGENCY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... I can see some resemblance but of course you are much more handsome than him!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah, totally. but, mom says don't try smokin cuz it's not good 4 u. maybe u can try a rawhide cigar instead!

    hugs,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your mom is very likely to make you eat your words on the comment. Heads up
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will have to agree with everyone and say you are much, much, much more dashing then that guy. Also, a word of advice? Never tempt a human with a clothing challenge. The next thing you'll know is that you'll have a ten piece hat collection and be forced to wear them to the doggy park (we know this from experience).

    Alven, Flash and Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your profile TJ and the hat would look super cute on you.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete

VISITS FROM DOG LOVERS